stampin up links

About Me | My Business Site | Promotions | Shop Online | Join My Team | Host a Workshop | Calendar of Events

Monday, December 15, 2014

A Wonderful stamp set, Banner Blessing


I have a wonderful group of ladies in my life
that have shone me that.....
 
"A friend loves at all times."
What a blessing they are to me!

This is why our Photopolymer stamps set
Banner Blessing is one of my favorites. 
 





It come with four stamps that express different Biblical principles. 

 
 
   
 
This set can be used in a variety of ways for many different occasions. 
 
The card below is a great friendship card.
  

It uses bright colors and lots of texture, yet is rather simple to make. 
 
The card base is Melon Mambo.
 
Texture was created using the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder done on Tempting Turquoise cardstock and the details are emphasized by sponging over it with matching ink.

 
 
 

The label was cut out of Daffodil Delight using one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits. I punched holes in both ends of the label and fed matching seam binding through them.


 
 
  
 
Small flowers were cut from Melon Mambo cardstock using the mini flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and a Pearl Basic Jewel was added to each of their centers.
 
Do you have a wonderful friend to send this card to?
I am so blessed to be able to say
that I have more than one!
 
 
 

No comments: