stampin up links

About Me | My Business Site | Promotions | Shop Online | Join My Team | Host a Workshop | Calendar of Events

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thank you for stopping by!






I am delighted that you have taken time out of your busy day to visit my blog and I want to personally thank you!
 


We often don’t take an opportunity to say those two little words and yet they can make such a difference in the life of the person we say them to.  I challenge you to find someone to give a Thank You card to this week.  It can be a family member, a friend or maybe that random person that has crossed your path and has blessed you in some special way.  Can you think of someone that you appreciate that you haven’t told in a while? Go for it, give them a card, it will brighten their day
(and yours too)!

I designed this card as one of my Stampin’ Up! “Convention Swaps” for when I went to Salt Lake City in July.  It is simple to make but still has a wow factor.  You can make this card in a matter of minutes.  Maybe, for that person you want to thank to complete my challenge?



Ingredients for the above card

Stamp Sets
                             Four You (wood) or Four You (clear) 
Card Stock
                                Lost Lagoon – 8½ x 5½”
                                Whisper White – 5¼” x 4”
                                Hello Honey – scrap
                                Calypso Coral - scrap

No comments: