stampin up links

About Me | My Business Site | Promotions | Shop Online | Join My Team | Host a Workshop | Calendar of Events

Monday, September 1, 2014

A Blooming Birthday Card


What a wonderful color combination this card uses.  The Blushing Bride cardstock is really complimented by the Early Espresso ink.

 
 
The Stamp from the Bordering Blooms set is simple but elegant. 

But what really makes it pop are the flowers that are punched out using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (my clue for the Treasure Hunt). 
 

I added pearls for that finishing touch!

 
2014 LNS Fall Treasure Hunt Clue

 
  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack is my clue.
Item # 133787
It can be found on page 222
Of the Current Stampin’ Up! Catalog 
 

1 comment:

Create with Bev said...

Great way to show your mystery clue for the Treasure Hunt.
I have pinned your work.