stampin up links

About Me | My Business Site | Promotions | Shop Online | Join My Team | Host a Workshop | Calendar of Events

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tree-mendous!



I am having so much fun designing cards using items from the new 2014 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. 
 
Today I used the Festival of Trees stamp set with the matching Tree Punch. 
 
The neat thing about these items (besides that they coordinated with each other perfectly) is that you can buy them as a bundle and
save 15%! 

 
 
 
 
On this card, I used the softness of the Naturals White cardstock contrasting it with the glitziness of the Silver Glimmer Paper and the Silver ribbon. 
 
I used the star punch from Itty Bitty Accents Pack (My clue for the LNS Treasure Hunt Blog Hop) to cut the silver stars for the tree tops.

 

 
 
 
 
 

The Lucky Stars Embossing folder makes the perfect background for this card.  By sponging lightly across the embossed cardstock with Marina Mist ink the background stars just seem to pop out. 

 

 

The blues used on this card
remind me of the clear starry nights that we can experience here in Indiana on a cold winter night. 
I hate to admit it,
but I love to experience the changing seasons!

No comments: