stampin up links

About Me | My Business Site | Promotions | Shop Online | Join My Team | Host a Workshop | Calendar of Events

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Grateful For You!

Give Thanks For All Things! 


What a great standard to live by. 

The stamp set “For Al Things” is a great stamp set featured in the Stampin’ Up! 2014 Holiday Catalog.  It comes in both wood and clear-mount. To make this card I used Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, and Crushed Curry inks for a true fall feeling.  

I love the fall with all the beautiful colors. 

Some of my favorite things to do in the fall include …

·         Visiting pumpkin patches
·         apple picking with my with my four children when they were young and then repeating those memories surrounded by my grandchildren
·         raking leaves and then jumping in them
·         road trips to see the autumn colors
·         canning favorite foods and the list goes on… 

I have an awesome family

·         a wonderful husband
·         four awesome children and their four delightful spouses
·         our 11 incredible grandchildren!!
 
I am so blessed and give thanks for each of them! 



As I made this card, I was reminded that I truly am grateful for every one of you who has taken time to support me in my business!  Whether you are a customer, one of my down line, a friend, family member or a person who just happened across my blog, I appreciate your support and encouragement.   

This card is for You! 


Why not make one of your own and send it to someone you are grateful for!

No comments: