stampin up links

About Me | My Business Site | Promotions | Shop Online | Join My Team | Host a Workshop | Calendar of Events

Sunday, October 26, 2014

A season to be Grateful



  Living in Indiana means
I get to enjoy the beautiful colors of fall. 

Surrounded by these gorgeous colors,
puts me in awe of the wonder of God's creation. 
I just love autumn!
 

 
 
 
While enjoying the great colors of the season,
I felt inspired to create the following cards. 
 
This time of year is filled with
colorful leaves and the dropping of acorns.
 
Can you see how I was influenced? 
 
 
Thanksgiving
is just around the corner,
so be sure to let those around you know how thankful you are
to have them in your life!
 
Who are you grateful for? 
 
I couldn’t decide which way
I wanted my card to lay out to be,
so after I created the one above
I had to try doing
one this direction too! 
 
I am still not sure
which one I like more.
 
What do you think?
 
The colors used 
in both cards are 
Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
and Chocolate Chip
 
The stamp set,
For All Things,
is found in the
Stampin' Up!
Holiday Catalog.
 
 
 
 
You can purchase all supplies from my website!
 
 

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

I love fall colors! This card is great! I love the clean layout and the colors and stamping is just right!