stampin up links

About Me | My Business Site | Promotions | Shop Online | Join My Team | Host a Workshop | Calendar of Events

Thursday, October 9, 2014

My daughter's Facebook post...

I gave my youngest daughter a Paper Pumpkin Subscription as a gift. 
I live in Indianapolis and she lives near Milwaukee, WI. 
I thought this would be a great way to share my love for stamping with her.
Boy, was I right!
 
Check out her Facebook post below that she tagged me on. 
She is behind on doing her kits, so the kit pictured is from August,
but don't her cards look awesome?
I am so proud of her!!!
 
In the future, we are hoping to Skype and do our kits together.
I can't wait for us to get our October kit!
  
  
 Thanks Mom! Completed my first paper pumpkin kit today, although it took me longer than what you said.


Do you want to get a post like this from your daughter? 
I can help you make that happen, check out Paper Pumpkin for yourself!

 

No comments: