stampin up links

About Me | My Business Site | Promotions | Shop Online | Join My Team | Host a Workshop | Calendar of Events

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Nordic Tree



The Nordic Tree card will be featured in my
Ink-credible Possibilities October Stamp Camp,
on Thursday, October 9th. 

If you will be in the Indianapolis area
you are welcome to come. 
Contact me at Simnickhok@aol.com
 by Monday, October 6th to reserve your spot.
For more details, check out my complete schedule of events.

 I am pleased with how this card came together.
It is a nice mix of pattern, texture and dimension.
The background is achieved with the use of the
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
 
 
 


was used to leave a void in the Whisper White Cardstock
so that the
can peek through. 

It is difficult to see,
but the cardstock is raised up
to give the card even
more dimension. 
 



 

 
A star was cut from
Red Glimmer Paper using the
 
To dress it up a bit,
were added.



 

1 comment:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

Thanks for doing Bot Camp for business builders on our Late Night Stamper group. Love this card! I am sure you will have a lot of success! Sherrill Graff