stampin up links

About Me | My Business Site | Promotions | Shop Online | Join My Team | Host a Workshop | Calendar of Events

Monday, November 10, 2014

A Thank You Gift for my Customers


 
 
 
This rustic 3x3 gift card
I designed as one of
my bonus cards
that I put into
my customer's orders
as a little thank you gift.
 
It is a quick gift card,
using Always Artichoke
as the card base.   
 
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=135059&dbwsdemoid=2136002
The tree image is from
stamp set found in the
Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. 
 
Because this stamp set is a Photopolymer (clear) stamp set, it is easy to line up the layered images. 
 
 
The stamping is done with Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler inks.  One of the things that drew into promoting Stampin' Up! products is how they coordinate their inks and paper!
 
 
If you look closely, you will notice that I roughed up the edges of the 2¾” x 2¾” piece of Naturals Ivory I stamped on. 
 
This was done using
 
 
 
 The greeting is one of the twenty found in the And Many More
Stamp set.  
This set is a great set to invest in because
it has sayings for
just about every occasion! 
 
It can be purchased as either a wood or clear-mount set.
 

No comments: